D-Pace supplies products and services to the international commercial accelerator industry. Our areas of expertise include charged particle transport systems and components for the cyclotron, ion implanter, and linear accelerator segments of the industry.
- Professional ion-optical modeling, engineering, mechanical design, drafting and documentation services – industrial beamline systems and components.
- Precision accelerator equipment – cyclotron sub-systems, industrial beamline systems, or individual components such as magnets, vacuum chambers, beam diagnostic devices, and target systems.
- High performance, reliable DC volume-cusp H− / D− ion sources – licensed and backed with TRIUMF support.
- Ion source, injection, cyclotron and beamline training – for operations staff, focusing on improved performance by linking theory with practice.
- Technical Manual writing – for commercial accelerator systems.
Table of D-Pace Products and Services
Our knowledgeable design staff is well-versed in the special details associated with designing accelerator-related equipment. Our many industry contacts such as scientists, engineers, designers, and specialty part manufacturers and suppliers – all over the world – back our commitment to innovation, quality and customer satisfaction.
We take pride in offering our customers:
- high quality, thorough work
- confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism
- individual tailoring based on customer values and requirements
- flexibility, including onsite work
D-Pace gratefully acknowledges the support of the Government of Canada (SICEAI, WEDC, IRAP, CFDC, BDC
and SRED Programmes), the Province of British Columbia, the City of Nelson and TRIUMF.