Beamline Simulator is an easy-to-use charged particle optics program. The program's real-time dynamic tuning capability gives one the feel of “tuning” a beamline live from a control room. This program saves time developing new tunes, is useful for training, and can also be used for first order beamline design work.
- Real-time tuning.
- Graphic plots – envelope and multi-particle simulation, profile, cross-sectional, and intensity plots with animation.
- Cut and past graphics plots into other Windows applications.
- Element slicing for higher resolution plots and accurate collimator readings.
- Apertures – system collimators, vacuum boxes and beampipes can be modeled, and beam spills in percent can be tracked.
- Graphical user interface.
- Operators of particle accelerators, experimentalists, students, or any other person who adjusts beamline settings to improve beam characteristics on target will find this program useful.
Beamline Simulator Software Licenses are now available from AccelSoft Inc.
View a list of Beamline Simulator Customers.