TRIUMF Type DC Volume-Cusp Negative Hydrogen Ion Sources
D-Pace designs and manufactures high performance, reliable DC volume-cusp negative hydrogen ion sources for commercial cyclotrons. Three models are currently available:
TRIUMF Type DC Volume-Cusp Negative Hydrogen Ion Source schematic diagram (units in mm)
All D-Pace Ion Source models are supplied as:
- ion source, lenses, and vacuum box with internal X-Y steering magnet hardware as pictured, or
- a turnkey system including power supplies, vacuum system, control system and computer.
As an option D-Pace will customize the system to meet special customer requirements. Customization work could include, but is not limited to:
- mechanical design modifications for proper interfacing of the ion source to the user’s system, or
- the design and supply of a complete injection line system to provide an ion-optics interface as well as a mechanical interface, or
- D−, or H− ion sources with custom energy and current ratings.
D-Pace Licences Technology
The TRIUMF Type DC Volume-Cusp Negative Hydrogen Ion Source technology has been licensed from TRIUMF by Dehnel – Particle Accelerator Components & Engineering, Inc. (D-Pace). The license agreement gives D-Pace the right to manufacture, and sell this ion source technology on a worldwide basis, and is backed with TRIUMF’s technical support.
For more information, or to order an item please contact us at email@example.com