The D-Pace 1:1500 Mass Spectrometer System has been designed for resolving singly charged molecular beams with kinetic energy up to 50 keV and up to mass 1500 A.M.U., to 1 part in 1500 in mass. The included slits and Faraday cup can sustain up to 1 mA of beam current. The system comes complete with all:
- Vacuum chambers
- Spectrometer Magnet
- Faraday cup
- Power supply
- Control system
Installation, commissioning, and training can also be provided. Custom modifications can be undertaken to meet your particular beam kinectic energy, charge state, particle mass, and beam current conditions.
- Mass Resolution of 1:1500 at 1.00 mm slit width
- Maximum Current, Energy, and Mass: 1 mA / 50 keV / q = +1 / 1500 A.M.U.
- Upstream/Downstream high resolution slits: (D-Pace Precision Slits #PS-50.50)
- 50 mm height
- 0-20 mm width accurate to +/-0.05 mm
- Pneumatic Faraday Cup at downstream slit position (D-Pace Faraday Cup #FC-50.50)
- Ø50 mm aperture
For more information, or to order an item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org