Engineering, Design & Drafting
D-Pace has the capabilities and experience to provide complete engineering services for charged particle transport systems, from concept to commissioning. Whether the project be an entire beamline system, a single magnet or diagnostics device, or engineering and consultation for an existing system or planning of a new project, D-Pace can help you to achieve your goals.
Our services include:
- Ion-optical modeling.
- Physics and engineering.
- Mechanical and electrical design.
- 3D modeling and drafting.
- Equipment production and testing.
- Installation and alignment support.
- Testing and commissioning.
- Project management and documentation.
D-Pace is experienced in designing and providing equipment such as:
- Entire beamline systems.
- Entire injection line systems.
- Individual Magnets:
- DC XY Steering
- AC Scan
- Diagnostic Devices:
- Faraday Cups
- Beam Stops
- Vacuum Chambers & Beam Pipes
- Equipment Support and Alignment Structures
Also, see D-Pace Products.
D-Pace will work with you to develop a customized solution which will meet your needs. Our engineers and designers are experienced in working with common requirements of the commercial accelerator industry, such as:
- High beam transmission / minimized beam loss.
- Use of low activation and low neutron producing materials.
- Use of radiation resistant materials.
- Minimized maintenance time in radiation areas.
- Use of materials and components compatible with HV and UHV environments.
- Proper conductance design for vacuum pumping.
- Adherence to high cleanliness standards, and avoidance of trapped volumes.
- Best practices and procedures in working with accelerators.
- Use of industrial grade, robust designs.
- High emphasis on equipment reliability.
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard components.
contact us about this service