The NT Model H+26.30 is a comprehensive accelerator system for DC proton beam currents of 30+ mA at 2.6MeV.
- The accelerator can be supplied with a lithium target for neutron production.
- The beamline incorporates three quadrupoles and two pairs of XY steering magnets.
- The system includes a complete SF6 (high-voltage isolation gas) handling system on a pallet. This ensures rapid SF6 gas containment for servicing the accelerator. It consists of a storage tank, pumps and a heat exchanger.
- The system includes a complete water cooling system (deionized & propylene glycol) on a pallet. This system requires just two connections to the customer-supplied water chiller.
Industrial and research applications including:
- Silicon and sapphire exfoliation
- Contraband detection systems
- Materials surface modification
- Neutron applications:
- Physics & materials research
- Non-medical applications
- High Current: Proton current 30+ mA DC, 2.6 MeV.
- 50% AC supply power to beam power efficiency.
- 15º dipole for mass separation & elimination of neutron back streaming (when used for neutron production).
- Economical footprint - compact design optimizes facility space requirements.
- Less than 2 hour turn-around for routine maintenance, including SF6 pump out and recharge time.
- Modular accelerator structures. 15 identical accelerator stages with modular power supplies.
- 100kW beam dump for tuning at full beam current.
- Customizable beamline to suit customer’s application.
- Proven reliability: Prototype system factory tested for 37,000 mA·hours at 30mA continuous beam, for > 100 hours/month over one year period. Designed for continuous operation with uptime > 98%.
- Complete support and maintenance service packages available, including consumables, replacement parts and quarterly/annual maintenance procedures.
For more information, or to order an item please contact us at email@example.com