- Able to focus beams of 100 keV or less.
- Mounts directly in D-Pace ion sources.
- Simple, robust design for beam focusing.
The D-Pace LE-25.15.45 Einzel Lens is a simple, robust way to achieve beam focusing with beams of 100 keV kinetic energy or less. It was designed for the D-Pace filament and RF ion sources, but can easily be incorporated into customer beamlines. This Einzel lens is an in-vacuum device, capable of operating at 25 kV, and is constructed of metal and ceramic components, with PEEk insulated cable and attachements. A 25 kV electrical feedthrough is provided with the Einzel Lens.
The D-Pace LE-25.15.45 Einzel Lens is an effective addition to the D-Pace ion sources. When purchased with a D-Pace ion source, the Einzel lens can be delivered pre-installed. Visit the ion source areas of the D-Pace website to learn more about these sources, and explore other devices that can aid in beam shaping improvements.
- Mass: 3.2 kg
- Aperture: Ø25 mm
- Electrode Gaps: 15 mm
- Electrode Length: 45 mm
- Max. Voltage: 25 kV
- Overall Dimensions: Ø154 mm × 113 mm long
- Vacuum Pressure Range: 1e-4 to 1e-9 Torr
- Cooling Method: Radiant
- Electrical Connection: LGH Threaded Connector, or Threaded Connector, or Push-Pin
For more information, or to order an item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org