Fast response, DC –140 kHz beam current sensor for non-intercepting charged particle beam current measurements1.
The BCS-01 installs over a ceramic vacuum break along a customer’s beamline. The unit measure’s the beam’s DC and time-varying signals separately and then combines both signals to provide an analog output proportional to the beam current.
There is a large demand in the medical field for beam therapy equipment for which the Charged Particle Beam Current Sensor is a perfect fit. Many applications have already benefited from the reliability and performance of this sensor.
- Non-intercepting current transformer
- Fast response time (< 2.5 µs )
- No Droop
- Accuracy < ± 1% Full Scale (FS)
- DC to 140 kHz bandwidth
- Analog design
- Self contained package
- Beam energy range: eV - GeV
- This technology is from American Aerospace Controls (AAC). AAC has been developing and manufacturing high-reliability current and voltage sensors since 1965. If you would like information on any of AAC's other product offerings, please visit https://www.a-a-c.com/ or call +1 (631)-694-5100.
For more information, or to order an item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org