This vacuum box is for use with the D-Pace ES-4 Emittance Scanner. It is designed to mount two ES-4 emittance scanner probes to provide xx' and yy' scans in the same plane.
This vacuum box is made from aluminum, but has stainless steel imperial CF flanges. The stainless steel CF flanges seal with the aluminum vacuum box using O-rings. Contact D-Pace for other interface options such as bimetalic (Alum/SS) and metal seal options. This vacuum box comes complete with emittance scanner blankoffs and two instrumentation ports.
The emittance scanner control system utilizes interlocks to prevent probe crashes.
- Light weight aluminum vacuum box
- Interfaces with beamline pipe using Imperial CF100 flange (O.D. 6 in / 152 mm)
- Two ES-4 Emittance Scanner ports with blankoffs and O-rings
- Two instrument ports, KF (QF) 16, with aluminum blank offs and clamps
- Laser alignment fiducials
- Mounting holes
|Drawing||Mar/8/2016||download 195.6KB||VBOX-ES4-CFI Vacuum Box Drawing|
|3D CAD||mp4||Mar/8/2016||download 628.3KB||Animation showing dual probe vacuum box|
|Video||wmv||Feb/28/2017||download 276.1KB||Animation of dual ES-4 probe on dual ES-4 vacuum box|
|Manual||Feb/28/2017||download 480.9KB||Vacuum Box Options for the ES-4 Probe|
For more information, or to order an item please contact us at email@example.com