D-Pace supplies products and services to the international commercial accelerator industry. Our areas of expertise include beamline systems, beam diagnostic devices, and ion sources for research, industrial, and commercial accelerator systems.
D-Pace and Buckley Systems
In 2014 Buckley Systems invested in D-Pace (50% ownership), and as a consequence D-Pace now had the resources to develop and commercialize approximately a dozen new products for the particle accelerator market. This was a win-win for several reasons in that D-Pace launched a number of new and useful products to the industry, Buckley Systems generated additional products to manufacture, and the collaboration was providing excellent technical cross-pollination.
- Professional ion-optical modeling, engineering, mechanical design, drafting and documentation services – industrial beamline systems and components.
- Precision accelerator equipment – accelerator sub-systems, industrial beamline systems, or individual components such as magnets, vacuum chambers, beam diagnostic devices, and target systems.
- High performance, reliable DC volume-cusp H− / D− ion sources – licensed and backed with TRIUMF support.
Our knowledgeable design staff is well-versed in the special details associated with designing accelerator-related equipment. Our many industry contacts such as scientists, engineers, designers, and specialty part manufacturers and suppliers – all over the world – back our commitment to innovation, quality and customer satisfaction.
We take pride in offering our customers:
- High quality, thorough work.
- Confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism
- Individual tailoring based on customer values and requirements.
- Flexibility, including onsite work.
D-Pace gratefully acknowledges the support of the Government of Canada (SICEAI, WEDC, IRAP, CFDC, BDC , NSERC, KAST, and SRED Programmes), the Province of British Columbia, the City of Nelson and TRIUMF.
D-Pace is located in beautiful Nelson, British Columbia, Canada. Come and visit us!